Are you motivated by talking to new people and customers and solving their problems in a fast-paced environment? Are you excited by a career-path with fast progression options?
You don’t need any existing experience or qualifications to be part of this training programme — Just eagerness to support customers of your favourite high-street brands or organisations and a determination to learn and launch your career!
- Free training and qualification: You’ll learn all you need to successfully launch your career in Customer Support — as well as the behaviour and mindset skills you need to progress with your career!
- Connect with employers: At the end of the programme, Generation will connect you with employers hiring for Customer Support roles, support you through your application, and help you transition into your working life.
- Mentorship & Career Coaching: We provide a 1-1 career coaching experience for up to 6 months post program, to identify your personal challenges and work with you to overcome them!
- Stand out from the crowd in a highly competitive job market!
Working in Customer Support, estimated average salaries start at €23K. After just 2 years, you can expect to progress into other roles with a salary increase up to €30K. These follow-on roles include technical specialist, team-leader or side-steps into new departments such as marketing or HR.
Program Length5 weeks
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Remote learningAll courses are currently being conducted remotely
- Aged 18+
- Not in education, training, or working regularly more than 16 hours per week
- Have the legal right to work & live in Ireland
- Live in Dublin or willing to relocate to Dublin for a job opportunity
- Available for 5 weeks, and ready to start a full time job in Dublin in Customer Support straight after the course
We'll help you learn the technical skills with lots of hands-on, interactive sessions. By the end, you'll know:
Behavior & Mindsets
In every job, there are key skills that will help you be successful. We'll help you learn how to:
What your journey will look like
Take the first stepGo through the selection process outlined earlier.
Get orientedComplete Generation's orientation process with Generation staff. Together, we'll make sure you're ready to begin class with the resources you need to succeed.
TrainBegin your training. Complete all assigned homework and come to class each day ready to learn and engage with your cohort and your instructor.
PrepareAs training progresses, you'll work with the Generation team on mock interviews and perfecting your resume.
GraduateGraduate and celebrate your achievement with your friends and family.
AdvanceContinue to advance your career. Share your successes with the Generation team and stay connected with Generation.
How we prepare you
In a world of job training programs, Generation takes a different approach to help you succeed. Generation instructors and mentors get to know each student and are there with resources, tools, and information if a student encounters a barrier.
The instructors and mentors at Generation aren't just teachers, they're coaches who stand by their students through successes and challenges
The right CV can open the door to new career opportunities. Generation students learn how to create a CV that showcases their skills and experiences.
By conducting mock interviews, then providing real-time feedback and coaching, the Generation team ensures that all graduates feel confident and prepared to interview.
After graduation, mentors and instructors continue to check in with alums, providing support with the job search and advice for continued success.
Ongoing benefits of Generation
A Trusted Network
Continued contact with the Generation graduate network
Events and workshops to help you keep growing
Become a mentor to help others
Troubleshoot your job challenges